Friday, December 13, 2013

Reflection


Ma, Zhaodong
Professor Jeff Klepper
English 113 B
December 13, 13

Reflection
            I am really glade that I finished my English 113B with all the passion and confidence. From this class, I learnt many writing skills that will help me deal with papers in the future. Look through the whole semester; the place analysis part was my favorite one. I spent two hours walking on Reseda and of course I found many problems about space setting and the social value behind space using. Well, finding problems were the slight part, solving the problem was the most important part. I finished the whole processing all by myself. I was tired but it enriched my brain. On the class, rather than talking about the writing skill, professor Klepper prefer to give us the right direction and built the structure so that we can easily make clear what we want to say in the essay. I have to say my writing skill has a lot of improvement and it is noticeable. Compared my first draft with my portfolio, I can feel that my essay is getting better and better. No matter on the contents or the format, everything is heading to the right way.  I am really happy I can be professor Klepper’s student. Thank you for helping me a lot.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment